Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Keeping Food on the Table


Over the past year, I have had a lot of requests to read short stories, chapters, and entire book manuscripts.  And, honestly, I love reading them, but I realized I was spending more time working on other writers' books than my own.  I also realized that I was having trouble finding enough time to work on my freelance writing. 







So, my desire to keep helping other writers, and to also keep food on the table, evolved into this:  Terri Wallace Freelance

It gets better!  If you are a follower of my blog, I will offer my editing services to you through February 28th, 2013, at HALF OFF my regular rates!  If you are interested, contact me at gingerlovinmind(at)gmail(dot)com.


1 comment:

  1. What are your regular rates? Two friends and I are starting a small publishing house and we will be hiring in services we can't provide ourselves or don't have time for.

    We won't be up and running till later this year and won't be taking on new writers until next year, but we're looking out for contacts.

    ReplyDelete