Friday, June 15, 2012

Gone Writing

I would normally be blogging today, since I always look forward to posting on Fridays, but I have more book revisions and rewrites underway that are demanding my attention as my 40th birthday starts to loom larger on the horizon. 

Also, a wonderful artist friend of mine has agreed to do the artwork for my book cover and I need to talk to her more about that.  She is so talented, and I am so honored that she agreed to work with me on this.  Once the cover is finalized, I will post it here.  If she agrees, I would LOVE to do an Artist Interview here and link up to her site so that you can see the other amazing work she has done.

And, as if that is not enough, my dear friend was in a car wreck this morning.  She is doing well (knock on wood)--a bit banged up, but it could have been so much worse

So the blogging will have to wait until Monday so that I can write, and talk about Art, and fret over my dear friend while she mends. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope your friend recovers soon! Yikes! Knocking on all the wood I can find for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car wrecks are scary. I hope your friend gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are more important than books. Hope she gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete