I am also grateful for the blog awards that Lauren and Alice and Jess have been gracious enough to bestow up me. (The Versatile Blogger award and the Kreativ Blogger Award!) It means a lot to me. And with every blessing comes a responsibility. Per the rules, I am obligated to share seven random things about myself and to, in turn, bestow this award on seven worthy souls.
Since my head to full of novel and short story stuff, I am afraid to think too much about anything else. No, really! I feel like my brain is at capacity, and I fear that if I put anything else in there I will lose something important (you know, like story stuff); therefore, I have asked my dear friend to offer up some randomness about me. Here are her offerings (none of which I can deny):
In no particular order:
- You really like being random
- Your top
three"some random number of" favorite writers are: J. K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Hemingway, Norman Maclean, Neil Gaiman, Carson McCullers, Flannery O'Connor...
- You have a cat named Sirius. Maybe your readers have noticed?
- You’re a ginger. There, it’s out.
- You have this weird way of hesitating dramatically whenever ordering food at a restaurant. This is amusing to the company you’re dining with, and probably maddeningly frustrating to the person taking your order.
- You bake. A lot.
- You believe that a hot toddy is the ultimate cure for all ailments.