Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Up to No Good!

Things are looking up (knocking on wood wildly here!).  There, I said it.  I have been plugging away on the book during quiet moments when the kids are asleep or playing on some-or-other electronic device, and I am happy with my progress and how things are coming together.  I hope to start revisions soon and am now shooting for an autumn launch date.  Which is fine...I love autumn.  This will just give me yet another reason to look forward to it!

I am also doing some freelance articles.  Which takes up a lot of time, but it brings in money FROM WRITING, which  makes me happy.  It still amazes me that people actually get paid to write things!  (It amazes me even more that I get to be one of these people!)

I am also planning some Author Interviews starting in August.  I have a couple lined up already, and I hope to schedule a few more.  So, without further ado:

CALLING ALL WRITERS: 

If you are interested in being interviewed, please email me at gingerlovinmind (at) gmail (dot) com.  Seriously!  Don't worry if you not (yet) published, or if you only have three followers on your blog and  your spouse and your mother are two of those people.    I just really dig the idea of talking to people about their writing, and their experiences, and their method (or lack thereof), and their inspiration.

So, as summer blazes on, this is where things stand in my world.

Oh and, lest I forget...tomorrow I turn forty.  To commemorate the occasion, I am posting my very last photo from my 30s


Why do I always look like I am up to no good?

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry I haven't really been 'around' lately!

    That's so awesome about the revisions! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And congrats on getting paid to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age is only a number...or so I keep telling myself. Happy 40th and enjoy blowing those candles out.

    ReplyDelete