Monday, September 3, 2012

The Best Laid Plans...

I was supposed to update everyone on Friday about how I had rocked everything last week, how I had slayed it, how the week had NOT gotten the better of me.

News flash:  It did!

I spent the long weekend sniffling, sneezing, coughing, taking medicine, giving kids medicine, and otherwise not reveling in my awesomeness. 

Never fear, though.  I am feeling moderately better.  I even got an article cranked out today, and started a pitch for another publication, and I worked a bit on the novel. 

In other words:  Life goes on.

This minor setback won't, however, keep me from dreaming big and making impractical assertions of how I am going to do it all and have it all...what fun would that be?

But for now I will be content with the fact that I can breathe out of both nostrils, and be thankful for decongestants and kleenex with lotion.  It is the little things, you know?

I will play catch up more later.  For now, I am going to get a bit more rest before I go back to the day job tomorrow.